Friday 2 October 2009

Still.....u're in my mind

Yeah, I guess that was one of the days where I woke up in the morning and found you weren’t there. Just my hunch that said that it was gonna be like any other days.
So I left home earlier, just so I would be able to spent more time outside the house, and didn’t have to deal with the craziness and those chaotic things that happened every time I was at home.

Remembering you, remembering all those childhood happiness, those memories…Gosh!!. Then again, losing you, losing another lovable figures….that cared so much about me, about anyone, about love….about life.

I know how much I cried in your funeral, and even the nights afterwards, the nights when I missed you so much…or when I close my eyes. I didn’t know the pain was so deep that I couldn’t cry in their’s. Guess that was just the sadness that tortured me so, and didn’t allow me to express how i felt about the two of you. And knowing that the two of them are with you now, makes me a lot….i dunno…..relieve? still, thats not the best word to describe it. You’re all in my prayers…

made me realize, that things could happen, to anyone, anytime.Makes me more appreciating love, friendships, family, smiles, tears, heart beat, laughters, a look in the eyes…life.

No comments: