Wednesday 13 January 2010

About Him



And there he was

Standing without any kind of signs

Without any burdens

Walking down the road like he keeps a secret

A very beautiful secret

He’s got those conquering eyes

Eyes like I’ve never seen before

But deep down inside, I know those eyes

I’ve seen those eyes before

Maybe from my dreams at night

Maybe from my dreams at noon

Maybe, I’ve met him before

Maybe, he was there all the time for me

Maybe, I was the one who didn’t notice him from the start

His smile is so endearing

Like you can’t take your eyes from his smile, forever

There’s something about that talks

The wisdoms he gave me all the way my journey of life

The never boring conversations that we have

He knows me and I know him

It’s like we’ve known each other for years

Or maybe, we know each other forever.

Something happens to me because of the kiss

The kiss that makes my knees go weak

Makes my heart beats really fast

Makes me gasping for air more often

And makes me want it more and more.

And that heart,

Oh that kind and patient heart of his

That I think only angels has it,

Only he has it.

Oh dear Lord, I love him

I want him, and I need him.

Oh dear Lord, take me to him

Let us be together

Let our story begins and end happily.

No comments: