Sunday 10 January 2010

Fashion Talk : Black and White Wedding Inspiration Board



I was doing nothing when suddenly I have this idea to make an inspirational board about a black and white wedding.
Sometimes, when it comes to the word 'black' in a wedding, people tend to avoid it. But a touch of black in a wedding can actually make the impressions of everlasting or eternal or even better....classic. This may not be my options for my own wedding, because I already have something in mind about my own personal choice of colors and theme :).

But anyways, I love the touch of the lace on the cake and also the vintage touch on the dress. The detail is very sophisticated, and it gives a surprise element on the wedding dress :). Just wear your hair in a very simple style and put on a very classy make up, and you can never go wrong. Just do not use too much accessorize. You want to be the center of the attention, not your jewelry!.

The idea is to put a lot of attention to bride of course! Just wear simple heels with little bit of bling bling :D. And for the jewelries, make sure you use the ones that support your classic looks. Stay away from drama!!

But be careful in putting the colors in order, sometimes use other color than black and white, just to refresh the whole whole. Let's say, you put a bit of baby pink or baby blue in a certain element of the wedding. Or use red flowers for the bridesmaids bouquets, that would spice things up :).

Well, let me know about your opinions, would love to hear more from you guys :).
I hope you all have a great day :).

XOXO

No comments: